Career Why BetterSolutions?
We develop technological innovations that aim at the improvement of business working in different areas of economy. Our mission is realized due to both the professional and effective cooperation with clients and business partners and the active participation in domestic and international R+D+I projects.
R&D&I we work in the field of research, development and innovations
COOPERATION WITH FOREIGN PARTNERS we cooperate with international companies from Spain, Italy, Germany, Finland, China, and many more
FAR FROM CORPORATE we are a company without corporate ambitions
CONVINIENT OFFICE LOCALIZATION Olivia Business Centre and - by the way - facilities for bikers
We invest in our employees we subsidize trainings and conferences participation, we conduct internal courses
We celebrate together we celebrate important events in your life and we like spending time with each other after work as well
Cinema tickets every week, just because it is Friday, we draw for two vouchers to the cinema!
Attractive salary depending on your abilities, experience and engagement
Vouchers we pick a shop or a service ourselves
Private health care for you and even for four of your family members!
Flexible working hours we come to the office between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m.
Agile we do Agile in the right way
A person working at the position of R&D Engineer will work on new technologies which will be employed within the systems developed in BetterSolutions. To that end, the R&D Engineer will analyze the state of the art and practice in the given field (research), will participate in works on the conception of new software solutions, their testing, validation and optimization. After prototyping stage such a solution is put forward to the development section, where the target solutions, implemented in the production systems, are created on the basis of low-level technology readiness components.
In BetterSolutions we realize both internally financed research and development projects and projects financed publicly from national (e.g. NCBiR) or European funds (ARTEMIS, ECSEL, H2020). In the second instance, R&D Engineer must be prepared for frequent business trips and working in multinational scientific-industrial consortiums.
- creating and testing software prototypes
- realizing research and development tasks
- technology assessment and state of the art research within the scope of IT technologies and embedded systems
- participation in creating technical documentation
- conceptual work in terms of prototype architecture
- planning and coordinating the validation of IT technologies within both laboratory and operational environment
- student of MSc studies or a PhD candidate in the field of IT, electronic engineering, telecommunication, automatics or robotics
- good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- ability to write papers and reports
- proper language use
- willingness to travel abroad frequently
Nice to have:
- interest in research career in business environment
- interdisciplinary interests
- knowledge of European and national instruments for financing science and R+D works
- employment contract
- financing of doctoral studies and the costs of Ph.D. conferment procedure, as well as courses or postgraduate studies
- attractive salary, depending on experience and commitment
- high self-reliance and ability to implement one’s own ideas
- opportunity to gain experience in international R+D projects
- social package (private medical care, vouchers)
- attractive business environment and open work culture